Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Monday, October 1, 2012

My least favorite thing to do

Fold laundry. I don't mind doing laundry but I haaaate folding it. I also hate emptying the dishwasher. But I hate it when those two things are left undone so I do them. A lot. Unfortunately my husband also hates those things so if I don't do them, they don't get done. I am almost 100% sure that I will have to continue to do both of these things throughout my lifetime. At least until my children are old enough to make them do it. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just going to link this post when I do this one. Exact same. Twinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Folding laundry is the worst. Luckily most of the time when I do it I act sad enough that I have to do it so he helps. Guilt. Works every time.

    Am I a bad wife??????

    ReplyDelete