Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Superpower and Name

Hmmmm, ok I have a few weeks of catching up to do. I had to go and give birth and that has kept me pretty busy for the last few weeks. 

So, if I could have a superpower, it would probably be... (let me just say that I have been sitting here staring at the screen for the last 10 minutes because I can't think of anything.) My first answer would be the ability to apparate but my mom and sister already both said that too. So, in the interest of being unique, I am going to say that my superpower would be to fly. Who doesn't dream about what it would be like to fly? I have some very realistic and vivid dreams about flying and even though I am afraid of heights, I never am when I am flying. I don't understand why we weren't given this ability. If I were creating the universe I would make it so my people could fly. Just saying.

So, my name would be Magnificent. Call me Mags for short. Who said your name had to make sense?  

2 comments:

  1. I thought just Mom said apparate. Who else said that? It wasn't me was it? I can't remember what I wrote and I'm too lazy to go back and look.

    ReplyDelete