Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Someone I admire

hey everyone! Long time no type. My sisters and mom and I are doing another set of blog challenges. I hope not to get too behind. Life is a bit full at the moment but I am looking forward to an excuse to sit and think about something besides mom-ing.

I have a hard time picking just one person that I admire. There are so many people I look up to for very different reasons. I feel like there are multiple categories. Celebrity, friendship, women, men, church leaders, kids, and so many more. (I'm stalling, can you tell?)

Ok, I decided who I am going to write about.

This person is one of the most self-motivating people that I have ever met. They have built their own business from the ground up putting themselves out there and building a clientele all on their own. They work constantly. Have you guessed it yet?

It's this guy.


Yep. My husband. He never ceases to amaze me. His patience with me is astounding. His love stretches so far for me and our girls. He works constantly and is always trying to better himself. It's interesting when the person you love utilizes a specific talent and makes it work for a living supporting the family solely on his own merit. It's a unique lifestyle for sure. I wouldn't want it any other way. When we got married I knew he had goals that would take us outside of our hometown in Colorado. He has always been someone who wanted more. He is always looking ahead to the bigger and better things. I told him I could get a job anywhere and I would support him in following his goals. I am so grateful. He has taught me so much about love, unconditional love, patience, happiness, parenting, motivation and so much more. I sure love him.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet. He is so fortunate to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. He is so fortunate to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. He is so fortunate to have you. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. But for real I admire both of you so much. It's very rare to see people actually pursuing their dreams, and rarer still to do so while raising a family. Well done.

    ReplyDelete