Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Sunday, June 3, 2012

20 Facts about me

I'll see if I can make any of this interesting.

1. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It is the hardest and most rewarding thing that I have ever done. When Miki was put up on my chest when she was born I knew that my life had changed forever. I knew that I had known her before and she has always been mine. I love her more than anything.

2. I am currently watching The Bourne Identity on Blu Ray with Matt.

3. I like cheetos.

4. My sisters are my best friends. Holly is probably the most like me. Jen and I didn't really get along as kids cause I wanted her to think I was cool and I wasn't. But now we are best friends. Lisa and I got really close when we worked together one summer at Camp Explorer and hung out a lot after work. I am so glad cause we weren't super close before that. Kelli and I shared a room until I was 13. She used to climb in bed with me when she had a bad dream. It's hard for me to realize that she is a woman now but I love seeing the amazing person she has become.

5. My brother and I were in high school at the same time and I felt so special that he wasn't embarrassed to be seen with me.

6. I really hit my stride in College. I found a lot of confidence in myself and made friends that I will have for life.

7. Jane Eyre is one of my all-time favorite books.

8. I read the Anne of Green Gables books about once a year. All 8 of them. Matt has promised to take me to Prince Edward Island someday. I love escaping there with the characters in the books.

9. I love picnics. Especially picnic baskets.

10. My best friend lives in New York City and I am so unbelievably proud of him for following his dreams. His name is Christopher Klaich and next to my husband is one of the most talented people you will ever meet.

11. I struggle right now with being a stay at home mom. There is nothing I would rather do than be at home with Miki. But sometimes I feel isolated when I am stuck at home all day. I babysit 2 other kids during the week and so there are days at a time when I don't leave the house except to step out into the yard.

12. I love Italian and Mexican Food.

13. I fulfilled a lifelong dream when my husband took me to Paris in 2009. It was everything I thought it would be and more. I love the architecture, culture and history there. I love the language and the food. I could live there.

14. When people show kindness it makes me happy.

15. I love theater and if I was still single I would be auditioning and trying to perform as much as possible.

16. I am a dog person. However, once our dog we have now is no longer with us, which could be for awhile yet. I do not want another dog. Not at all. Until our kids are grown. Too much stress.

17. I love Keith Urban.

18. Nothing would make me happier than seeing my husband succeed in the Music Business. We are just waiting for a big star to pick up one of his songs.

19. I will choose fruit over vegetables anytime.

20. I play the flute.

2 comments:

  1. Love 6, 11, & 14. So excited that you've started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hear you on the whole stay at home mom thing. I love it, but sometimes the one car, too many kids to fit in the car can be a deal breaker...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete