Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My worst habits

1. Stressing about the house being clean because clutter makes me feel icky.

2. Not taking time for myself until I am about to explode from frustration.

3. I forget to call people back right away when they call me. My brain just moves right on and I don't remember until a lot later. Unless it's my family members.

4. Lately, impatience. With my life, my house, my dog, and especially myself.

5. I am slightly OCD about certain things. I like them to be a specific way and it bugs me when something is out of order. I tend to organize the condiments on the table as soon as we sit down in a restaurant and I usually will go through the house making people's beds cause it makes the whole room look so much cleaner. Oh well, it could be worse.

3 comments: