Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pet Peeves

You can never really think of these things when you want to but I'll try to list a few.

Here we go:
1. When the toilet paper roll is backwards
2. When people leave lights on, cupboard doors open etc.
3. Hitting all red lights
4. When people don't appreciate the goodness of others
5. Parents who think their children are angels 100% of the time and never could possibly do anything wrong. Ha!
6. Misunderstandings
7. Dirty houses
8. Clutter
9. "Friends" who don't ever consider your feelings and always only think of themselves

I guess I can't make it to 10. That'll have to do.

Note: When I am pregnant, almost everything is a pet peeve. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Pregnant pet peeves and normal ones are different. I think I freaked out about a movie title or something weird one time...I don't even remember because it was so not a real issue. But I really freaked. Ask Holly I'm sure she remembers.

    ReplyDelete