Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 6: 3 Personality Traits that I am proud of

Hmmmmm, so I agree with my sister, Jen that is is hard to talk about yourself. It's never been one of my favorite things. But when I think about traits I have that I am proud of the 3 things that come to mind are; Love, Friendship and Acceptance.

Let me explain a little bit. I have always been a very loving person. I guess you could call this trait compassionate. I am very affected by the feelings of others. I cry when other people cry. I genuinely wish I could take away sorrows and troubles from people. If I see a person that needs love, I want to give it.

I am a very loyal friend. I am friendly with everyone. But I only have a small circle of people that I consider really close personal friends. These are people that I would do anything for and help in any way that I can. They are friends that I will defend through thick and thin. I am blessed to have some wonderful people in my life.

Lastly, it has always been fairly easy for me to accept people no matter what their circumstances. I don't see any reason not to give someone love and friendship and support just because they are different than I am or they think differently than I do. I feel like the world would be a better place if we all just tried to understand one another and accepted that we are different and always will be. Sometimes you can't change people but you can always love them.

I hope these traits do really describe me. No one is perfect and I definitely make mistakes in all of these areas.

1 comment:

  1. I can think of quite a few more awesome traits to add to this list!

    ReplyDelete