Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 5: Guilty Pleasure

When Jen told me what today's challenge is I said: "You mean besides watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians?" Hahaha. But seriously, my guilty pleasures would probably include: Coke, Peanut Butter Cup Perfection Ice Cream from Cold Stone and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Matt reminded me of the last one. The reason this show has any appeal to me at all is that it is so completely ridiculous. It's fun to watch the crazies and laugh at them. They know that's what people are doing so I don't feel sorry for them. After all, they applied to be on the show, didn't they? In every season there are some people that I actually like. They seem 'normal' and I always root for those ones. This season I love Emily. She is so sweet and genuine and I think she is the most real of any of the Bachelorette's. She tells it like it is and is sweet at the same time. I think she genuinely is looking to find someone and is taking this pretty seriously. I hope she picks either Arie or Sean. Anyway, that's it folks. My guilty pleasures.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. And Eric can join you in Bacholorette conversations.

    ReplyDelete