Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Challenge: Piercings and tattoos

This one isn't too exciting. I have both of my ears pierced. Just one hole. I love dangly earrings and hoops. I didn't get my ears pierced till I was like 21 cause I was in California on a vacation with my sisters and brother and sister in law and I wanted to do something spontaneous. So we got my ears pierced.

I had my left cartilage pierced in high school. Adam and I got it done at the same time. It got infected pretty badly even though I cleaned it and I took it out.

I sometimes go through a phase where I want a tattoo. Matt thinks this is hilarious. I know if I ever got one it would be a beautiful red rose and it would be in a place I could cover up. However, I don't think I would ever get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment