Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Sunday, June 3, 2012

31 day blog challenge. Introduction.

Ok, friends. I am catching up on my 3 days missed of the challenge. First, intro. My name is Stefanie Mahan Griffith. I was born in Grand Junction, CO on May 23, 1984. I just turned 28. I grew up in Broomfield, CO with my parents and siblings. I am the 3rd of 6 kids. 4 sisters and one brother. I love my family more than anything. I moved to Grand Junction for college when I was 18 and got a degree at Mesa State in Communications and Vocal Performance. I met my husband, Matthew Griffith in college. We were in choir together. We have been married for 4 years. We have a 2 year old daughter, Michaela Jones Griffith. We are having another girl this September. We are naming her Lucy Jean Griffith. I love reading, watching movies, singing, playing with my girl and hanging out with my husband. I miss my family fiercely and can't wait until we can move home permanently to be closer to all of the happenings in our families lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment