Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog Challenge: If I had a million dollars...

I'd be rich!

Ok, so I think this one is pretty obvious. We would pay off our debt including our house and then help our family to pay theirs off too. I would buy my parents a house, invest in a few things and put money in savings for our kiddos.

THEN, I would completely makeover our house!! Yay! Hardwood floors, new kitchen. I hate white cabinets and that's what we have. Wood cabinets and an awesome new fridge. Granite counter tops, great tile floors etc etc. We would knock down some walls and build a state-of-the art studio for my hubby in our garage. Completely finish it and make it the best studio ever! We would landscape the yard and put a huge porch in the front and patio in the back with awesome lawn furniture. All of this work would pay off when we can sell our house for a heckuva lot more than we paid for it. We would buy a house in Grand Junction and we would travel back and forth between Nashville and Colorado whenever we wanted to!! Haha!! I would eventually like to start a non-profit organization for children who are born into less than desirable circumstances and help educate and motivate them to rise above their situation and give them a platform for change.

Matt and I would also probably adopt a baby.

That's a good place to start, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment