Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Challenge: Most proud moment

This one it too easy. I suppose it's a given but I don't remember a more momentous moment in my life than when I gave birth to Michaela. I am excited to repeat the experience with Lucy in September. I never felt more loved or important or closer to my Heavenly Father than when Miki was placed on my chest and she opened her little eyes and looked at me for the first time. I had the overwhelming feeling that I knew her and have always known her. What a special blessing to be a mamma!

Moments after she was born. Can there be any greater feeling?

Mommy and Miki
I mean just look at this little miracle!
And here she is now! I love this face. 

1 comment:

  1. just so you know that last picture of her is like my favorite picture ever.

    ReplyDelete