Fall 2016

Fall 2016
Us

Sunday, June 17, 2012

My dream Job

I am going to be honest and say, I don't like working. I also don't like that my sisters computer doesn't have the key on the "n" button so this is going a little slower than I would like. Anyway, I don't really like the idea of slaving away the best hours of the day away from my family only to come home exhausted and have to make dinner and go straight to bed just to do it all again. Luckily that is not really how my life is right now. I am lucky to stay home with Miki. It is hard for me to have to watch kids during the week. It's long hours for not a lot of pay and I feel stuck sometimes. I do love both of the kids that I watch, however and that makes it a little easier.

So, I guess you could say right now my dream job would be to have the freedom not to watch kids at home and still not have to get a day job. My ultimate dream job, as I mentioned in an earlier post would be to run my own non-profit organization for kids. I would be in charge and I would assemble the best team of people ever to help me and we would make a difference in the lives of thousands of children who need a better situation and education in their lives.

If you have to work, you should be doing something that you love and believe in, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment